The Course Covers the Following:
- New science and education from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- The components of high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival for pre-hospital and in-facility providers
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilation using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
- Instructor-led Training – Instructors deliver both the cognitive portion of training and the psychomotor component of thorough skills practice and testing in a classroom setting.
- Blended Learning – Includes a combination of eLearning, in which a student completes part of the course in a self-directed manner, and a hands-on session.
- Feel free to get in touch with us for more information.
There are no reviews yet.