Important Information on COVID -19
C.N.A Technical Center is dedicated to slowing the spread of COVID-19. We are now enrolling for our Summer programs June 1st course. All of our programs are open and available for enrollment. Students can come on ground to sign up or can choose to sign up through our website.
Students who enroll in an online program have the option to schedule 1:1 practical skill trainings with our Registered Nurse instructors. All of our instructors have been trained to ensure all infection control practices are followed per CDC guidelines related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Students schedule one on one training will be subject to the following screening requirements:
- Temperature taken prior to entering facility to ensure body temperature are within normal limits
- Students must wash hands with soap and water upon entry and exit in to the school
- Student will be issued an N-95 mask to be worn at all times while in the facility.
- Student must complete the COVID-19 screening questionnaire prior to receiving individual training.
- Registered Nursing Instructor will review questionnaire for completion and clearance
- Students will be required to disinfect mask after each use and store mask in a brown paper bag with their name present. N.A Technical Center will provide disinfected and storage area.